Welcome to Janet's blog - a place to stay updated on her status. Early Sunday morning on Sept. 30th, Janet had surgery to remove a kidney stone. A stent was placed, and the surgery was successful. However, the kidney stone had already caused a serious infection in Janet's body. Hours after the surgery, she went into septic shock and acute respiratory distress.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Note from Janet...


Just wanted to send out a little update after yesterday. The dr. found two kidney stones following the stent removal, so he got those out. Because of all that activity my kidney was quite inflamed, so he had to place another stent. It will just be in til next week and removal will be at a simple office visit. I slept alot the rest of the day, and Mike and Jeremy took good care of me. It was really nice to come right home afterward. I will rest a lot this weekend, and just keep getting my strength back.
Thank you for your prayers for my family and I.
Love, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment